INTERACTIVE WEDDING-PLANNING COURSE
Aspiring wedding planner?
What if we told you that a career in wedding planning was attainable, and your dream to become a wedding planner could be your reality? Brooke Voris' Weddings has now teamed with the American Academy of Wedding Professionals™ to bring you a virtual, wedding-planning certification opportunity.
Join us to become a certified wedding planner and "Soar with the PEACOCKS!"REGISTER TODAY
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
Deborah McCoy, founder of the American Academy of Wedding Professionals™, has made a career of weddings. For 20+ years, she owned a large, full-service bridal salon in Boca Raton, Florida and it's there that she learned about weddings from the ground up. Because, when it comes to weddings, experience is the best teacher.
Along the way, McCoy read everything she could get her hands on about weddings. She studied flowers (and eventually opened a wedding floral business). She researched etiquette (and why we do the things we do). She worked with catering directors, and D.J.s, and bandleaders. She studied "the whys" of wedding invitations (and the proper way to word and address them).
All this hard work and diligence paid off when she became the etiquette expert for For the Bride magazine. But her journey didn't stop. She became fascinated by wedding photography and videography and approached the best (nationally and locally) to teach her their craft.
After five years of study and working daily with brides, she felt confident enough to write a book, For the Bride (J.E. House Publishing), which was her entry into the world of publishing and TV. Shortly after its release, she appeared on Sally Jessy Raphael's show as her bridal expert, telling those who experienced wedding-day trauma how it could have been avoided.
Three more books followed along with numerous radio, TV, and magazine interviews and the rest is history.GET CERTIFIED TODAY
If you're familiar with the Brooke Voris' Weddings, you're familiar with our mascot, the peacock, but why did we choose it? Because it's unique and because it's a symbol of beauty, progress, pride, love, compassion, soul, and peace. It's what every wedding should be - and what every couple should aspire to - and that's what we provide to our clients. It's the reason the peacock and what it symbolizes has become our mantra.
But the peacock is more than a bird. It is a symbol that promotes freedom, self-expression, integrity and love, qualities that can help you become the best you can be!
And now, it's time. Is this wedding- planning course for you? Think about it...
- You've been passionate about weddings and loved planning your own.
- You want a new opportunity in your life.
- You need a flexible schedule. (You need time at home with your kids or want a side-hustle to bring in a few extra dollars.)
- You thoroughly enjoy (and have a knack for) organization, details and fast-paced environments
- You're a wedding planner and would like to advance your career with an AAWP/Brooke Voris' Certification
We are offering an opportunity of a lifetime, the chance to become a certified wedding planner followed by the opportunity for real-life, wedding experience with our team.*
This course gives you extensive content to study and to assimilate so that you always have a reference guide at your disposal. But it also offers interactive experiences and hands-on opportunities, enabling you to soar when starting your career in the wedding Industry.
So, let's do this. Get certified today and "cheers to you" for taking flight with the PEACOCKS!
*For Encore VIP members only.
AAWP's online wedding planning course will take you through the process, step-by-step, educating you as you go. Leaving no stone unturned, this course is the most comprehensive educational and reference tool ever written. Tests are graded online and when you successfully complete the course, you'll receive certification from the American Academy of Wedding Professionals™.
You now have the opportunity to take advantage of this remarkable wedding-consulting course, offered online, which allows you to become certified in just six weeks, and to ultimately receive certification as a trusted wedding consultant/planner, and to become a certified member of the American Academy of Wedding Professionals™.
Registration Opens: March 22nd
Registration Closes: April 9th (Final payment is due at this time)
Course Launches: April 12th
Anywhere! Take the course from the comfort of your own home and start a business in your area.
Become a Certified Wedding Planner with our First Class Flyer Course (details listed below), and choose to upgrade to our Executive Lounge VIPeacocks Upgrade for the ultimate wedding planning certification experience!
First Class Flyer
- Six Week Educational Sprint (online course work: outlines, tests, live Q&A with Brooke Voris', Certified Wedding Planner, and live training on course material)
- One year's FREE professional AAWP membership including all member benefits.
- Includes AAWP/Brooke Voris' Certification of Achievement.
- Downloadable Certified Logo for use on business forms, etc.
- Downloadable, sample client contract.
- Downloadable wedding-planning materials to provide to clients.
- Business development services, provided after certification.
- 30-Minute, 1:1 Session with Brooke Voris - Opportunity to ask Brooke Voris any questions you have concerning the wedding planning process.
- Group Bonus Session, AAWP Templates - Voris will review the most effective way to use all of the available AAWP templates
- Group Bonus Session, Honeybook Tutorial - VIPeacocks will receive 20% off their first year of a Honeybook Membership. This Group Bonus Session will provide VIP students with a tutorial reviewing how Honeybook works and how you can make it work, effectively, for your business.
- Hands-on Training - Shadow the Brooke Voris Weddings' team at a wedding or with a video replay of the wedding (to be reviewed following the event). (Travel expenses are the responsibility of the student.)
- VIPeacocks will receive an exclusive opportunity to become a Brooke Voris Weddings' team member. This avails you to mentorship with Brooke Voris, use of our innovative marketing campaigns, and the support of our planning team when you orchestrate your own events, and more!
Financing options are available!
To make it easier on our students, we are offering the option to split the payment into two installments for a small fee of $50. See our Store for pricing information.
We are happy to make payments most convenient for you by offering the option to pay via credit card!
However, all payments made via credit card subject to processing fees of 2.99%.
THE AAWP COURSE OUTLINE
From takeoff to landing, this exciting trip will take place in just six short weeks. You'll have everything you need to achieve the ultimate dream to become an entrepreneur in this thriving industry.
- Welcome Video
- Introduction to the Course
- What to Expect
- How to Use the System
- Layout of Course Materials
- An Overview
- The Basics
- Wedding Time Tables
- Budget and Finance
- The Proper Structure
- The Rings
- Premarital Education
- Wedding Gown / Formal Attire
- Bridal Party Attire
- Added Extras
- Bridal Registry
- Bridal Showers
- Bridesmaids' Luncheon
- That Personal Touch
- The Honeymoon
- Premarital Arrangements
- Marriage License
- The Final Countdown
- The Grand Finale
- Business License
- Business Model
- Final Video
- Final Exam
- Role Play Assessment
- Graduation + Certification!
Getting certified by the American Academy of Wedding Professionals™ is a prestigious opportunity welcomed with a number of perks that no other certification process can meet.AAWP BENEFITS
First Class Flyer
Wedding Planning Certification Course
VIPeacocks Upgrade, Course Add-on
A Special Offer
Special promotion courtesy Brooke Voris:
Combine both packages for just
Best Value, Limited time only!Get Started
What are you waiting for? Register Today!
We are ready for you! Fly with the Peacocks and register to become an AAWP Certified Wedding Planner with Deb McCoy and Brooke Voris!
The course will begin Monday, April 12th.
Click the offer to the right to get started >
Credit card fees may apply.
Choose Our Payment Plan Option!
To make it more convenient for our students, we now offer the option to pay for the course in two installments for a small fee of $50.
Credit card fees may apply.